No one is ever prepared for an accident. They are, by technical definition, an unplanned event and there is never a "right time" for such an occasion. It's even worse when that accident has caused a serious or catastrophic injury and occured due to the negligence or carelessnes of another.
Whether it's a car accident on your way to work, a fall at the local supermarket, your child was bitten by a stray dog, or a truck spill on the interestate that caused a multiple car pile-up, we know how devestating an injury and the unexpected costs of an accident can be. Especially when the injured and their families are often left to manage the cost of repairs, pay medical bills, and possibly even missing time at work.
Craig F. Castle has spent over 34 years fighting for the good people of southern California in situations like yours.
You will always speak directly with an attorney and recieve the attention your accident case deserves to ensure your claim is properly handled and all your needs are met. We approach every case with sensitivity, strategically and aggressively. We will act quickly to identify all potential sources of compensation and aggressively pursue the retribution you deserve. If we cannot settle your claim out of court, we will bring it before a judge as a personal injury lawsuit.
If you have experienced a personal injury due to an accident, please call today to schedule a free initial case evaluation. We can help explain what your injury case will involve and what you can expect as we move forward.
- Don't talk to the other party's insurance company adjustor or representative, or allow your statement to be taken or recorded until you talk to a personal injury attorney first for advice.
- Do seek prompt medical attention, and/or an evaluation, as any delay in treatment can negatively impact both your recovery, as well as your case or claim itself.
- Do call the police or appropriate law enforcement agency to respond to the scene and to insure a report of the incident is prepared, unless your injuries and car damage are clearly insignificant.
- Do take photos of the accident scene, damage to the vehicles, and of any visible signs of bodily harm, injuries or treatment.
- Do consider creating a diary or record of your pain and suffering resulting from your accident-related injuries in the days and weeks following the incident, as it will become difficult to recall specific details after the passage of time.
- State Law requires that you file a financial responsibility statement [form SR-1], after a motor vehicle accident where anyone has suffered injuries, or there is resulting property damage of $1,000 or more. This is to be submitted to the DMV within 10 days showing you had liability insurance coverage in force and effect as of the time of the incident.
- Do obtain a couple of estimates of your car damage, including if available an estimate from a car dealership which sells your make of vehicle.
Attorney Craig F. Castle is a highly-respected personal injury lawyer. I recommend him to anyone seeking a personal injury or accident attorney in San Diego County.
Committed to Serving the Injured
& Their Families Throughout San Diego County
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another person, searching for the right Carlsbad attorney can be difficult. At Craig F. Castle Law, we strive to put an end to that challenge. We concentrate on personal injury cases and our clients are a top priority. A reliable personal injury lawyer will protect your rights when you’ve been hurt and help you get the compensation you deserve. Our highly experienced legal team has successfully handled a wide variety of accident cases in San Diego County and the surrounding area.
We are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.