LAW OFFICES OF CRAIG F. CASTLE - Carlsbad, CA
Principal - 1996 to present
Proprietor – Solo Practice. Practice specializing in Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, and Civil Litigation. Cases in State Court and Federal Court, primarily in San Diego, Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties. Including numerous Court and Jury Trials, Binding and Non-Binding Arbitrations, Mediations; Neutral Evaluation, Federal & State Appeals, and Administrative Cases. Multi- District Litigation and Class Action Cases.
DAVIS, SAMUELSON, BLAKELY & GOLDBERG - Costa Mesa, CA
Associate - 1988 to 1996
Supervising Attorney of Personal Injury Division of AV General Practice Firm representing Plaintiffs and Defendants.
LAW OFFICE OF TOD A. HINDIN - Century City, CA
Associate - 1986-1988
AV Rated Plaintiff and Insurance Defense Firm.
CASTLE and SMITH - Santa Ana, CA
Associate - 1985-1986
General practice and family law firm.
OTHER OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
LEGAL AID SOCIETY OF ALAMEDA COUNTY - Oakland, CA
Internship - 1983-1984
STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA - San Francisco, CA
Conference of Delegates - 1981-1982
KROGER GROCERY CO. - Los Angeles, CA
Memberships and Affiliations:
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- San Diego North County Bar Association.
- American Association for Justice (American Trial Lawyer’s Association)
- School Advisory Board Member in Vista, CA.
- UCLA Political Science Alumni Association
- Former Retail Clerks Local Union Member and Representative